If you have been following my blog life lately, you know that I am on a journey. . . as we all are. I have felt drawn to share my journey with you in hopes that it can help both of us. So. . .
What’s the destination?
Where am I going?
How will I know if I am successful?
My answer today: I don’t know. But that’s okay. What I do know is that I am awake and listening. That is something I could not have said a year ago, even though I may have thought so then. I had a pretty gargantuan revelation today and I had to drop the vacuum just now to come write about it.
I am searching for more in my life. Not because I am discontent or unhappy: in fact, it’s quite the opposite.
What I am searching for is this.
- To become a better person. I am pleased as punch with who I am, but I can be better. I can infuse more love into every situation and experience I have. The world needs it and I can give it.
- For my people, my soul-feeding folk. I have a handful of them in my life. They keep me well-fed in matters of the heart. And when I stop to think about it, most of them have been or are my clients. Universal message received! Got it! I want to find more. I need you, I know you are out there, and I have a feeling we will be connecting soon. But not too soon (read on).
- More love and joy every day. Love and joy are here already, but when I get better at the first point above, I know that more of this will flow to, in, and through me. . . and go straight to you.
- My life purpose. Yes this is a big one! I have an idea of what it is, but I am really trying to remember the details. It will come to me; I am awake and listening now. I believe that we all have chosen our purposes for being here, but the very human condition is that we forget, and get caught up in our stories instead. I am working my way back to knowing.
- To reach more people to spread more unconditional love and healing energy. Do you see it? This is part of my life purpose! Spring Forest Qigong is helping me get the message out there, and this is where I need to work more. . . reach more. . . teach more. . . give more. . . .
- To kiss my ego bye-bye. Ugh, this is the big one. What I have historically believed was that in order to be successful, I needed a solid career. One where I got paid what I was worth, and people were lining up to see me because I was so incredible at what I did and my greatness spread like wildfire, and I had incredible wealth and fame. . . .Now who is that about? Certainly not the people. Yep, it’s all about me.
What are you searching for? What have you learned about yourself lately? I would love to hear about it in the comments.
Love and light,