Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 Online
Nov. 20, 27, 9 AM – 12 PM MT and
Dec. 4, 9 AM – 11 AM MT
NEW Level 1! This workshop now contains the Five Elements Movements along with new language and new activation focus. You will learn a lot and love this new teaching!
In this NEW Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) Level 1 Workshop you will learn techniques to help yourself heal, increase self-awareness, build internal energy and develop a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
Qigong means “working with Qi” (commonly known as energy). It is a science of using the breath, body, mind, and sound to Achieve and Maintain Perfect Health.
AUTHENTIC QIGONG COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING
Its deep roots set it apart. Spring Forest Qigong Level One – Qi Activation is not your standard Qigong practice class. Rather, it is comprehensive training fully encompassing the ancient science of Qigong. This training grounds you firmly in that tradition while helping you understand the mystery and secrets of Qigong Healing.
The NEW LEVEL 1 teachings focus more on Qi Activation and connecting with your body’s energy and the intelligence of the Universe to bring about deep healing of body, mind, and spirit. You will also feel and experience more connection to nature and the changing of the seasons.
- Use and direct your Qi with Qigong.
- What is Emptiness? How to prepare yourself to enter the Emptiness.
- How to connect with and tap into a greater energy than your own.
- Five Element Qigong and its healing wisdom as the Physical Movements.
- Small Universe Meditation as the Internal Refinement.
- Experience the powerful combination of Qi & Yi.
- How to engage breath, sound, movements, and mind in Qigong practice.
- The Yin and Yang of Qigong.
- Qigong healing principles, such as Qi Blockages and how they form.
- Plus, a Special Bonus… Sword Fingers, a Qigong healing technique to help yourself and others to heal.
This includes all Level 1 handouts and certificate. During this workshop, you will be introduced to Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ). You will learn all about qi (chee), how qi flows in your body, and how you can use qi to heal yourself and others. Your instructor will be me, Sue Crites, one of three certified SFQ instructors in Canada. You will enjoy a supportive healing experience. We will benefit from our collective energy. The best is you will learn lifelong tools and techniques to heal yourself. This workshop is in a Zoom classroom setting. Bring a pen and notebook!
This class will be held using the free software Zoom. You will be sent a link to join the classes, once you click the link, Zoom will be automatically installed to your computer (safe!). It’s best if you have a webcam as you will be interacting just as you would in a live classroom. You can ask questions and meet others.
This is a great program to learn philosophy, exercises, and meditations of Spring Forest Qigong. SFQ Level 1 course is a prerequisite to the Level 2 training, where you learn the healing techniques, how to detect energy and help remove energy blockages in others.
What to bring (for in-person training)….
- comfortable clothing
- a sweater, blanket, or shawl for temperature control (some get cool when meditating)
- a cushion, blanket, or matt for seated meditations (if you prefer the floor to a chair)
- a book or paper to collect your qigong notes
- indoor shoes or slippers
- something to write with
- a bagged lunch (there will be time to pop out quickly if you don’t pack one)
- an open heart
Early Bird pricing $179 US, before Nov. 13, Regular $199.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in an event for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. I wish I could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centres and hotels. I have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, I strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. More than 30 days prior to the start of the event you receive a full refund less a $30 administrative fee. 16-30 days prior to the start of the event, you receive a 50% refund. 0-15 days prior to the start of the event, no refunds or credits will be given.