Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 Online
Online (via Zoom Video Conference)
September 9, 16, 23, and 30th, 2019.
In this Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) Level 1 Workshop you will learn techniques to help yourself heal, increase self-awareness, build internal energy and develop a healthy mind, body, and spirit. The simple, gentle, energy movements help you to heal physical pain, stress, depression and so much more. In Level 1, you learn how to put the four key elements of SFQ into practice ~ union of body, mind and spirit, simple breathing, movement, and sound.
This includes all Level 1 handouts and certificate.
During this workshop, you will be introduced to Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ). You will learn all about qi (chee), how qi flows in your body, and how you can use qi to heal yourself and others. Your instructor will be me, Sue Crites, one of three certified SFQ instructors in Canada. You will enjoy a supportive healing experience. We will benefit from our collective energy. The best is you will learn lifelong tools and techniques to heal yourself. This workshop is in a Zoom classroom setting. Bring a pen and notebook!
This class will be held using the free software Zoom. You will be sent a link to join the classes, once you click the link, Zoom will be automatically installed to your computer (safe!). It’s best if you have a webcam as you will be interacting just as you would in a live classroom. You can ask questions and meet others.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to heal yourself through Qigong
- Principles of Qigong
- History of Qigong
- Causes of energy blockages
- Keys to success in your Qigong practice
- How to practice the seven main SFQ exercises
- How to harvest energy in the body
- Small Universe meditation
- “Sword Finger” technique for helping others
You will also experience guided group meditation sessions encompassing the active exercises and seated meditations.
This is a great program to learn philosophy, exercises, and meditations of Spring Forest Qigong. SFQ Level 1 course is a prerequisite to the Level 2 training, where you learn the healing techniques, how to detect energy and help remove energy blockages in others.
What to bring (for in-person training)….
- comfortable clothing
- a sweater, blanket, or shawl for temperature control (some get cool when meditating)
- a cushion, blanket, or matt for seated meditations (if you prefer the floor to a chair)
- a book or paper to collect your qigong notes
- indoor shoes or slippers
- something to write with
- a bagged lunch (there will be time to pop out quickly if you don’t pack one)
- an open heart
To register for Level 1 Online send etransfer to email@example.com $235 +GST or $169 USD via link below.