Spring Forest Qigong Level 3 for Advanced Healing Online!
New Level 3 is here!
January 21 & 22, 2023
9:00AM-12:00PM, 3:00PM-6:00PM MST both days.
SFQ Level 3 is designed to help you awaken and/or strengthen your spiritual energy and take it to a higher level of consciousness. In doing so, you experience a stronger connection with the vibration of unconditional love in the universe. This leads to living a more heart-centred and loving life along with being able to help yourself and others heal more quickly and from more critical health challenges.
To unite the Shen and the physical body as one, with Advanced Qigong Principles, Healing Principles, Qi Development, and Healing Techniques.
You will also learn about:
- Understand the Teaching of Tao of how the universe and life are created.
- Develop Shen and Tian Mu to be a powerful healer.
- Understand the Oneness and Information Dimensions.
- Advanced Qi Development with Xiu Lian.
- Learn the difference in Qigong fasting and conventional fasting.
- How to advance Qi Development using Qigong Fasting.
- How to absorb the essence of the universe.
- Learn Qigong Movements specifically for developing Shen and Tian Mu.
- Learn Sun and Moon Meditations as Advanced Internal Refinement Techniques.
- Learn the Progression of Qi Blockage.
- Learn how to elevate Vibrational Field.
- Learn Remote Healing includes long distance blockage detection and healing.
- Training for how to use Tian Mu.
- Learn how to charge energy to water for healing.
This class will be held over Zoom web conferencing. Zoom is a free platform that is simple to use. Students will need a reliable internet connection. Please plan for a quiet space free from interruptions. It would be ideal to also have a webcam for the class.
Note, this course is best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 participants.
If you would like to join us at Level 3 but don’t have Level 1 or 2 yet, you can complete Levels 1 & 2 online or receive private instruction with Sue. If you are doing this, you must contact Sue right away to get started!
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in an event for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. I wish I could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centres and hotels. I have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, I strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
More than 30 days prior to the start of the event you receive a full refund less a $30 administrative fee.
16-30 days prior to the start of the event, you receive a 50% refund.
0-15 days prior to the start of the event, no refunds or credits will be given.