Healing Wisdom Series
for Spring Forest Qigong Students
Are you ready to activate your healing wisdom and enhance your healing ability? The powerful healing techniques of Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) focus on scanning, detecting, and removing blockages, balancing the body’s energy, and sending energy to support the healing process.
In this Healing Wisdom Series, we will expand on the Five Energy Systems taught in SFQ Level 2 (Breathing, Kidney, Liver, Heart, and Stomach). Each session will focus on a different system and enhance what you previously learned.
This series is designed to support students who have completed SFQ Levels 1 and 2 as a minimum prerequisite in their continuing study and healing practice. This is delivered in a video replay that was previously conducted over Zoom.
The Breathing System is governed by the Metal Element, which is on duty in the season of Autumn. This three part series will include:
- Review of the system and related tissues and organs
- Journaling prompts, exercises, and optional homework
- Lifestyle and spiritual components of the system
- Colour, sound, and emotions associated with the system
- Curated SFQ Level 1 and 2 Active Exercises
- Review of Fundamental Healing Process and specific healing techniques
- Energy Buttons and Meridian Massage
- Case studies, scanning, and healing practice
- Guided SFQ practice and seated meditation
- Instruction, coaching, and support from an experienced team of THREE Spring Forest Qigong Professionals with 99 years of healing and meditation experience combined!
Testimonials from our participants:
“I loved the class! So many tips and added little nuggets of knowledge. I hope you three do many more!” ~Sara
“Much gratitude to the Qi~amigas for your beautiful teaching energy.” ~Sue
“The class is awesome! Going through this material a second and third time is beneficial. Makes me realize how much I missed. Thank you! I am really enjoying the classes.” ~Geri
“I enjoyed the workshop especially the cupping movements for opening the lungs! It felt wonderful!” ~Jeanne
This Series has ended but you can still purchase the replay and have access to the amazing resources!
Included in the price:
✔︎ Six hours of online instruction
✔︎ Online access to replays of each class
✔︎ Downloadable resources including copies of presentations and notes
SFQ Levels 1 and 2 are recommended!
*All sales on the Healing Wisdom Series are final.
Your Healing Wisdom Instructors
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Born in Vancouver BC and forever drawn to the Ocean
- Bachelor of Communications & Culture 2009
- Certified EFT practitioner; Emotional Freedom Success Coach
- Swept off the beach in Oregon, WA at 6 months old and miraculously caught by father on way out to sea
- Moved 49 times
- Composting and planting gardens everywhere I go.
- The Four Agreements and the Prophet are my most influential books
- Found Spring Forest Qigong after a near-death experience which transformed the trajectory of my life
- Lived in Oman, Dubai, Oklahoma, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, next stop, Vancouver Island (my 6ft university boys beat me to it!)
- I create magical healing Yin/Yang water in sunbathed cobalt blue bottles
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!