LOVE YOUR LUNGS
A qigong-inspired workshop to help you breathe easier and support your immune system
This workshop is for you if you:
*want to strengthen your immune system
*believe in prevention of illness
*have lung or sinus issues
*have long COVID
*want to protect yourself from viruses
*want to learn how to support your lungs
*love connecting to like-minded people
*wish to become more present in your day-to-day life
*want to gain energy and feel better overall
In the autumn, the Metal Element is on duty which governs the lungs, sinuses and immune system.
There are practical tools you can access on a daily basis to boost your immunity, strengthen your lungs, and feel empowered throughout cold and flu season.
Emotions also play a role in how you feel, which in turn affects your physical body.
This workshop will help you to strengthen your immunity and provide you with inspiration and motivation to take charge of your health!
True health is about addressing the whole being; it is important to not only address your lungs, but also the emotional and spiritual aspects of your breathing system, including your relationship to self and others.
In this qigong-inspired workshop, we will share empowering practises and exercises you can incorporate into your life to help support your lungs and immune system. We will be sharing curated Qigong movements, acupressure exercises, Feng shui, and nutrition to support the lungs and immune system. We will encourage you to engage in these healing practices and we will provide support and accountability to keep you on track!
You do not need any qigong experience in order to participate or receive the benefits!
Topics we will cover include:
- The breathing and immune systems
- How to balance these systems
- How to ground your energy
- Foods to support the lungs and immunity
- Cupping and tracing of meridians (energy channels) that govern the breathing and immune systems
- Qigong movements to support the breathing and immune systems
- Acupressure exercises and routines
- Journaling to support healing emotions
- * No previous Qigong experience is necessary to attend this workshop. All are welcome.
Love Your Lungs Replay
Printable Handbook, accountability and support through private Facebook Group,
connection to a powerful and positive community.
**No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund.
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!