Love your Joints
A Qigong-Inspired Workshop on Joint Health!
*experience joint pain or reduced range of motion?
*have trouble digesting certain foods?
*tend to worry or overthink everything?
*feel ungrounded at times (or all the time)?
*love connecting to like-minded people?
*wish to become more present in your day-to-day life?
*want to feel better overall?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you will benefit from this workshop!
In the late-summer, the stomach system is on duty which governs the joints and muscles.
There are practical tools you can access on a daily basis to relieve joint pain, prevent joint degeneration, and move easier. Emotions also play a role in how you feel, which in turn affects your physical body.
This workshop will help to support your joints and balance your emotions, giving you the inspiration and motivation to take charge of your health!
Topics we will cover include:
- The organ system that supports joint health
- How to balance this organ system
- How to ground your energy
- Foods to support the joints
- Tracing of the meridians (energy channels) that govern the joint system
- Qigong movements to support the joints
- Acupressure exercises and routines
- Journaling to support healing and emotions
- Sharing a Spring Forest Qigong self-healing technique to help clear blockages in the joints
* No previous Qigong experience is necessary to attend this workshop. All are welcome.
Love Your Joints Replay
Printable Handbook, accountability and support through private Facebook Group,
connection to a powerful and positive community.
**No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund.
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!