Love your Heart
A Qigong-Inspired Workshop on Heart Health!
*get angry frequently or feel extreme emotions?
*experience muscle cramps?
*have high blood pressure?
*have hormonal issues?
*have feelings of anxiousness?
*have high cholesterol?
*have thyroid issues?
*have heart issues?
*find it challenging to love yourself?
*wish to enhance your relationships?
If you answered yes to any of the above, your heart system may need some support!
In the summer, the heart system is organ on duty and is helping to circulate your blood and lymph, support your hormones, thyroid, and small intestine, and stay emotionally balanced. The heart is also responsible for wisdom and spiritual transformation. It may or may not be summer where you are, but no matter what the season, your heart is working hard and will benefit from your love!
Topics we will cover include:
- What is the role of the heart?
- Self-love and relationships with others
- Signs of heart imbalance
- The heart and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Heart-loving foods
- Tracing of Heart and Small Intestine meridians (energy channels)
- Spring Forest Qigong movements to support the heart
- Acupressure exercises
- Journaling to support the emotional and spiritual aspects of the heart
- Demonstration of Spring Forest Qigong healing technique to clear blockages from heart
- * No previous Qigong experience is necessary to attend this workshop. All are welcome.
Love Your Heart Replay
**No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund.
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!