A qigong-inspired workshop to help you strengthen your bones and enhance your vitality through Qigong, Nutrition, and Acupressure
This workshop is for you if you’d like to:
- strengthen your bones
- heal broken bones
- help prevent bone loss
- support your kidney system
- strengthen your vitality
- activate your healing potential
- connect to like-minded people
- become more present in your day-to-day life
- gain energy and feel better overall
Low bone density and deterioration of bone tissue can lead to increased risk of fracture. Qigong, nutrition and exercise can play a significant role in keeping bones healthy.
Emotions also play a role in how you feel, which in turn affects your physical body and overall health.
This workshop will provide you with practical tools to help you to strengthen your bones, balance your emotions and empower you to take charge of your health!
True health is about addressing the whole being.
It is important to not only address your bones, but also the emotional and spiritual aspects of your kidney system, which governs your bones.
In this qigong-inspired workshop, we will share empowering practises and exercises you can incorporate into your life to help support your bones and bone density and strengthen your vitality. We will be sharing curated Qigong movements, acupressure exercises, and nutrition to support the bone and skeletal system. We will encourage you to engage in these healing practices and we will provide support and accountability to keep you on track!
You do not need any qigong experience in order to participate or receive the benefits!
Topics we will cover include:
- Factors affecting bone health and density
- Ways to strengthen the skeletal system
- The relationship between bone health and vitality
- Ways to strengthen your vitality
- Foods and supplements to support bone health
- Qigong movements to support the bones
- Acupressure exercises and routines
- Journaling to support healing emotions
- * No previous Qigong experience is necessary to attend this workshop. All are welcome.
Love Your Bones Workshop Replay
Delivered via video
**No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund.
Sue Crites Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!
Munira Jiwa Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!