Healing Wisdom Series
for Spring Forest Qigong Students
Each series will focus on one system and will include:
- Three weekly classes
- Review of the system and related tissues and organs
- Lifestyle and spiritual components of the system
- Colour, sound, and emotions associated with the system
- Curated SFQ Level 1 and 2 Active Exercises to support the system
- Review of Fundamental Healing Process and specific healing techniques
- Energy Buttons and Meridian Massage
- Case studies, scanning, and healing practice
- Guided SFQ practice and seated meditation
- Instruction, coaching, and support from an experienced team of THREE Spring Forest Qigong Professionals with 99 years of healing and meditation experience combined!
We just wrapped up our first series, Healing Wisdom for the
Breathing System. Here is what some of our participants had to say:
“I loved the class! So many tips and added little nuggets of knowledge. I hope you 3 do many more!” ~Sara
“Much gratitude to the Qi’Amigas for your beautiful teaching energy.” ~Sue
“The class is awesome. Going through this material a second and third time is beneficial. Makes you realize how much you miss. Thank you! I am really enjoying the classes.” ~Geri
“I enjoyed the workshop especially the cupping movements for opening the lungs! It felt wonderful!” ~Jeanne
Healing Wisdom for the Kidney System
During this three week series, we will review the Kidney System, the fundamental healing process (9-3-9), specific healing processes, energy buttons, meridian massage, colour, sounds, emotions, and foods. We will practice active exercises to support the breathing system and seated meditation. This system includes reproductive issues, hormonal issues, bone and bone density issues, kidney/bladder challenges, low energy, hearing loss, and more!
Wednesdays over Zoom
January 13, 20, & 27, 2021
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
$97* US for first 15 registrations; $115* US for remaining.
You must have SFQ Levels 1 & 2 as a prerequisite to register!
*No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund. Greater than 21 days, full refund less $25 fee.
Your Healing Wisdom Instructors
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Born in Vancouver BC and forever drawn to the Ocean
- Bachelor of Communications & Culture 2009
- Certified EFT practitioner; Emotional Freedom Success Coach
- Swept off the beach in Oregon, WA at 6 months old and miraculously caught by father on way out to sea
- Moved 49 times
- Composting and planting gardens everywhere I go.
- The Four Agreements and the Prophet are my most influential books
- Found Spring Forest Qigong after a near-death experience which transformed the trajectory of my life
- Lived in Oman, Dubai, Oklahoma, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, next stop, Vancouver Island (my 6ft university boys beat me to it!)
- I create magical healing Yin/Yang water in sunbathed cobalt blue bottles
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!