Part of the Healing Wisdom Series of
Workshops for SFQ Students
Each series will focus on one system & will include:
- Three weekly classes
- Review of the system & related tissues & organs
- Lifestyle & spiritual components of the system
- Colour, sound, & emotions associated with the system
- Curated SFQ Level 1 & 2 Active Exercises
- Review of Fundamental Healing Process & specific healing techniques
- Energy Buttons & Meridian Massage
- Case studies, scanning, & healing practice
- Guided SFQ practice & seated meditation
- Instruction, coaching, & support from an experienced team of THREE Spring Forest Qigong Professionals with 99 years of healing & meditation experience combined!
Here is what some of our participants had to say about our past series:
“I loved the class! So many tips and added little nuggets of knowledge. I hope you 3 do many more!” ~Sara
“Much gratitude to the Qi’Amigas for your beautiful teaching energy.” ~Sue
“The class is awesome. Going through this material a second and third time is beneficial. Makes you realize how much you miss. Thank you! I am really enjoying the classes.” ~Geri
“I enjoyed the workshop especially the cupping movements for opening the lungs! It felt wonderful!” ~Jeanne
Join us for our next series
Healing Wisdom for the Heart System
Mondays – June 14, 21, 28, 2021
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
During this three week series, we will review the Heart System, the fundamental healing process (9-3-9), the Element and its relation to the other Elements. specific healing processes, energy buttons, meridian massage, colour, sounds, emotions, and foods. We will practice active exercises to support the Heart system and seated meditation.
This system includes the heart, small intestine, pericardium, triple heaters (gland system), thyroid, and brain.
All classes are delivered online via Zoom.
The cost to attend is $97 USD for the first 40 registrants, $115 USD regular pricing.
Included in the price:
6 hours of online instruction
online access to recordings of each class
downloadable resources including copies of presentations and notes
SFQ Levels 1 and 2 are a minimum prerequisite.
**No refunds within 14 days of the event. More than 14-21 days receive 50% refund.
Your Healing Wisdom Instructors
Spring Forest Qigong Master
- Born in Kenya and moved to Canada in 1974
- Graduated from the University of Alberta as a Physical Therapist in 1995
- Played ball hockey, soccer and foosball (self-named foosball queen)
- I went skydiving!
- Lived in Montreal, Zurich and currently in Calgary
- I love the mountains and introduced Master Lin to Lake Louise, now one of his favourite places!
- Brought Spring Forest Qigong to Canada and created a growing community of leaders
- Since starting qigong, my two little boys have turned into large (young) adults!
- I love to sing and paint using the infinite inspiration of nature’s gifts!
- I love Thai and Vietnamese food
- A Love Radiator and Spreader of Qi~JOY!
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Born in Vancouver BC and forever drawn to the Ocean
- Bachelor of Communications & Culture 2009
- Certified EFT practitioner; Emotional Freedom Success Coach
- Swept off the beach in Oregon, WA at 6 months old and miraculously caught by father on way out to sea
- Moved 49 times
- Composting and planting gardens everywhere I go.
- The Four Agreements and the Prophet are my most influential books
- Found Spring Forest Qigong after a near-death experience which transformed the trajectory of my life
- Lived in Oman, Dubai, Oklahoma, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, next stop, Vancouver Island (my 6ft university boys beat me to it!)
- I create magical healing Yin/Yang water in sunbathed cobalt blue bottles
Spring Forest Qigong Instructor
- Transitioned from city mouse (Calgary, AB) to country mouse (outside of Athabasca, AB)
- Masters Degree in Science (Plant Ecology) and Certified in Holistic Nutrition and Auricular Medicine
- Started teaching qigong online in 2017 because it was too cold to leave my house and infinitely increased my student roster from 3 to 3000 (wishful)!
- My favourite is to share qigong surrounded by the wild inspirational beauty of nature
- Livestream bloopers include a horse chewing my hair
- My love for Mexico, the beach and qigong led to qigong retreats on the beach
- I love my kids but I might love my empty nest even more (shhh)
- When not teaching workshops, splitting wood or baling hay you can find me taking millions of photos of my inspiring surroundings!